Erasmus + programs are a fundamental part of our international strategy. ISA Lille is actively involved through student mobility (study and internships), professor-researcher mobility (training and teaching), participation in strategic partnerships, international credit mobility, and reception of guest professors and business professionals.
More than 60% of ISA Lille’s partner universities are Erasmus + partners.
First of all, ISA Lille’s goal is to train our graduates to be capable of meeting the needs of transnational businesses and responding to the realities of international markets.
ISA’s international strategy is focused on five main areas:
- Incoming and outgoing student mobility
- Education program internationalization
- Teaching team internationalization
- Laboratories and research team internationalization
- Business services and the employability of our graduates
To help international students ease into life at ISA Lille, our international programs include:
- Programs taught entirely in English
- Intensive courses in intercultural communication and French
- Orientation and individual mentoring for international students
- Attentive logistical and administrative assistance before and throughout their stay
In addition, all ISA students must have an experience abroad of at least one semester during their studies: This requirement can be met either through an internship, study abroad or double diploma programs.
Staff Mobility and Internationalization of Research
We want to equip our students with international skills, therefore our professors must have their own international dimension and expertise. The quality of our pedagogical teams and their research activities guarantees the quality of our education and courses. ISA Lille works on this aspect through the following actions:
- Incoming and Outgoing mobility of professors, researchers and doctoral candidates with our partner universities
- Involvement in European and international research programs
- Employment of international professor-researchers and personnel
Internationalization of Business and Alumni Networks
The prime objective of our business network internationalization is ensuring a high employability rate for all our graduates, both French and international students, wishing to start an international career.
Another primary objective is keeping contact with our foreign alumni network. Our international alumni represent a real added value for businesses eager to develop their activities in the country of origin of these graduates. The global presence of ISA Lille alumni allows us to provide international services to our business partners (e.g. recruitment of local managers instead of expatriates).
Follow our international activities on Facebook at ISA Lille International.
With 200 partner universities (and counting!), ISA Lille’s academic programs present diverse learning opportunities through incoming staff mobility, research projects, as well as student mobility.