ISA is located in an ideal location in the heart of the campus of Lille Catholic University close to the Parc de la Citadelle, Lille city center and the historic neighborhood of Old Lille.
The central location of our campus (just 2km from the train stations and 1km from Place de la République), as well as our fully-equipped buildings, makes ISA Lille an ideal site for studies and student life:
- 10,000 m2 of classrooms and work areas, accessible from 7 a.m. to 11p.m.
- 3,000 m2 of laboratories, including a pilot food plant
- 1 Codesign Center
- Common spaces for student association gatherings
- ISO-14001 certified building
- Unlimited wi-fi all over campus
- A dozen student residence halls within 1 km of campus
While we’re surrounded by buildings built the 19th century, ISA Lille’s main building was fully renovated in 2004. This combination of tradition and innovation is symbolic of ISA Lille’s forward-thinking pedagogical approach. See photos of our facilities.