Welcome KA107 Students!
Erasmus Plus Publié le 02 10 2018
We’d like to welcome our newest batch of incoming students joining us through Erasmus+ KA107 partnerships with their home universities! Thanks to the Erasmus+ grants awarded by the European Commission, 24 students from our 13 current Erasmus+ KA107 partners have arrived at ISA Lille for a semester or a year of academic exchange.
We’re thrilled to be welcoming these students as part of our International Credit Mobility projects, a special Erasmus+ program framing exchange between Erasmus+ Member Countries and Partner Countries. We greatly appreciate this opportunity to expand our partnerships outside the borders of the European Union, opening our world and inviting new partners to learn in France and experience Europe.
ISA Lille is proud to announce new KA107 projects with the following partner universities:
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University – Almaty, Kazakhstan
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University – Astana, Kazakhstan
- Lviv Polytechnic National University – Lviv, Ukraine
- Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies – Odessa, Ukraine
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences – Kiev, Ukraine (renewed from a previous project!)
- Zhytomyr State Technological University – Zhytomyr, Ukraine (renewed from a previous project!)
- Russian State Agrarian University, Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy – Moscow, Russia
- Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University – Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Shenyang Agricultural University – Shenyang, China
- Universidad Iberoamericana – Mexico City, Mexico
In addition to the new projects, we’re also proud to be welcoming students in the framework of our ongoing KA107 projects with:
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Kumasi, Ghana
- Juniata College – Huntingdon, USA
- Kasetsart University – Bangkok, Thailand
Learn more about our Erasmus+ programs and our KA107 International Credit Mobility projects.
A voir aussi