Welcome KA107 Students!
Erasmus Plus Publié le 09 10 2017
We’d like to welcome our newest batch of incoming students joining us through Erasmus+ KA107 partnerships with their home universities!
This project supports International Credit Mobility between Erasmus+ Member Countries and Partner Countries. We appreciate this opportunity to expand our partnerships outside the borders of the European Union.
ISA Lille currently has KA107 projects with the following partner universities:
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences – Kiev, Ukraine
- Zhytomyr State Technological University – Zhytomyr, Ukraine
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Kumasi, Ghana
- Juniata College – Huntingdon, USA
- Kasetsart University – Bangkok, Thailand
A voir aussi