Erasmus Plus KA2 Project Kick-Off Meeting!
Agricultural Science Publié le 09 10 2017
ISA Lille – Yncréa Hauts-de-France is excited to announce the official Kick-Off of our Erasmus+ KA2 project on Smart Farming, applying modern information and communication technologies to help face the challenges of modern agriculture. We are especially proud to collaborate with several of our valued partner universities on this project:
We’ll also be working with business partners and public authorities to create a truly comprehensive approach to Smart Farming and respond accordingly to problems faced by each party.
The principle objectives of this project are:
- To establish a high-quality European teaching network on precision agriculture (Smart Farming)
- To establish perennial European partnerships between Higher Education Institutions, public contracting authorities, and businesses
- To train three specific student cohorts by providing new and transdisciplinary skills
- To open the training to other participants outside the program using free public access courses
- To establish research partnerships between academics and professionals of the domain
- To develop a continuous training offer in the national language of each partner country
This week we are at UTAD‘s campus in Portugal to celebrate the Kick-Off meeting and work with our partners to prepare this innovative and ambitious project, funded for 3 years thanks to our Erasmus+ KA2 grant. We’re looking forward to getting the project underway and finding new solutions to agricultural challenges!
Our next event will be an intensive program for students chosen to participate in the KA2 program. This meeting will take place in June and be hosted by Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
Stay tuned to our website for more information!
Learn more about our International Programs.
A voir aussi