First, the fundamental objective of this program is to have a general overview of Agricultural Science. Courses range from food chain theory and crop management to livestock and plant production. Although this general approach is taught through its technical and scientific aspects, it is also crucial to include economic, sociological and ethical aspects to comprehend the notion of sustainability in agricultural.
Most of all, the Agricultural Science program gives students:
• An international view of the issue of agriculture, highlighting certain national and/or regional specificities,
• The necessary tools to manage crop and livestock production;
• The necessary tools to manage agricultural processes, from ruminant nutrition to distribution channels
• A practical view of site management, thanks to lectures and seminars by experts in the field;
• The methods to manage projects within an international context, with multicultural staff.