WHO ARE WE ?
ISA Lille is a French Graduate School in Agriculture and Bio-Engineering. It offers Masters programs with major in agriculture science, food science, environmental science and marketing management, both in French and in English.
It is located on the campus of the Lille Catholic University, with 26,000 full-time students and 2,500 international students.
ISA Lille is recognized and accredited by the Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur (Committee of French Engineer title) and by the French Ministries of Education and Agriculture.
Besides its academic programs and research activities, ISA Lille also offers consulting activities to the companies and the corporate world in the sectors of agriculture, food industry and the environment, in France, in Europe and abroad.
Facts and Figures
- 1 200 students, 20% international students at the graduate level
- 20% of students in apprenticeship
- 130 staff members including 80 professors-researchers and 10 consultant engineers
- 5 Research Units and 1 Consultancy Center for the companies
- A Career Center for students and graduates
- 5 000 alumni
- +160 partner universities
- 200 partner companies
Study in France
If you want more information on Lille, the campus, our school, etc.